skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
And The Doors Opened...
Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. -Einstein
All rights to photos on my blog belong to me. Please do not copy or reuse my photos without my permission.
I'm Leavin'
I'm leavin' on a jet plane.
Don't know when I'll be back again.
---------------
¡A la República Dominicana!
Te amo.
Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(19)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(1)
I'm Leavin'
►
April
(5)
A Little Info About Me
Andrea
So I have one last year of college. Just one. I can't wait for it to be over, but I don't know what I want to do yet. I'm sad that it's going to be complete, but excited to let the doors open.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment